- Prism Construction, More Stable. The prism construction(approx. 5.5″ long) is very easy to plug into the soil stable which is not spin.
- Universal Fit. Accommodates spinning, casting and spincast rod handles(The orange tubular pole holder is 1.5″ in diameter).
- Lightweight and Never Going to Rest. It is made of strong rust-proof aluminum and is precisely tooled.
- Portable. It’s compact enough to fit in your tackle bag or box without any ease.
- Best Gift. This is a must have for any and every shore fisherman.
Croch Provides 100% satisfaction service! Feel Free to Contact us if you have any problems with the Croch products.
Details of the rod holder:
The rod holder is composed of three separate pieces that are screwed together in one sturdy unit–
1. The orange tubular pole holder is 1.5” in diameter – enough to accomodate most poles, and is 4.5” long.
2. The tri-flange spike is 5.5” long, to plant deep in the ground.
3. A circular metal, intermediate threaded connector, 1
More Info & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Related Fishing Products