Fiblink Fly Fishing Reels with Large Arbor 2+1 BB, CNC machined Aluminum Alloy Body and Spool in Fly Reel Sizes 5/6, 7/8
- The Fiblink® fly reel is saltwater safe, sealed drag stack; Ultra-lightweight, smart, practical, extremely sleek and athletic
- Cold-forged, CNC-machined, high-grade aluminum construction
- Less line stacking, higher line retrieval rates
- 2+1 Ball Bearing | 1:1 Gear Ratio | 5/6WF 100yds/20lb | 5.1oz | 7/8WF 150yds/20lb | 5.9oz | Diameter 3.15inch
- One-way bearing for quick and easy left-to-right hand retrieval switch (Regarding instruction for left-to-right hand retrieval switch, please refer to the 7th picture )
Fiblink Fly Fishing Reels with Large Arbor in Fly Reel Sizes 5/6, 7/8 (2+1 BB 1:1 Gear Ratio)
1. This fly reel is constructed from cold-forged, CNC-machined, high-grade aluminum, and boasts a sealed drag stack.
2. It is easily adjustable for left-or right-hand retrieve.
3. Its advanced fiber-composite drag system gives you the control needed to stretch your system to the sporting limit.
4. Its aluminum construction keeps the strength-to-weight ratio high.
5. It is
More Info & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Related Fly Fishing Products