- CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum alloy for high-impact durability and all-conditions corrosion resistance. Your reel has been set at the factory for left-hand retrieve. To convert your reel to right-hand retrieve, please contact us for guide.
- Mid-arbor design, a great balance between backing capacity and rapid line pickup, not easy for line backlash
- Teflon disc and stainless steel drag system with one-way clutch bearing for smooth immediate drag engagement
- Finely machined and knurled metal screw caps to loosen the spool and easy to change left to right hand retrieval conversion
- One revolution drag knob with numbered and detented settings
The Avid Fly Reel is machined from solid, bar stock aluminum to precise specifications-light, strong,
and designed to perform flawlessly. Teflon disc and stainless steel drag system with one-way clutch
bearing provides smooth immediate drag engagement. It is a fully functional fly reel, perfect for all
round fly fishing for species such as Trout, Grayling, Salmon and other predatory fish.
Avid 3/4 for line weight 3-4, 4.0 oz. , 2.90”dia
Avid 5/6 for line weight 5-6,
More Info & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Find More Fly Fishing Products